Friday, February 8, 2008

Just cute animals, and a little Faith...

I just like this photo.


















I also like this one. Is it just me, or was Ms. Dushku's Faith more interesting that Sarah Michelle Geller's Buffy (not that I didn't like Little Miss Likes-To-Fight), but Faith was just more interesting - especially when she and the Mayor were doing their father/daughter thing. Touching and creepy , all at once.
Also - Faith would kick the cowboy hell out of Jessica Alba's Max on the FOX Network's Dark Angel.
She looks better, too - whether in laced-up leather skankwear or in a simple little dress. (Remember the scene in BtVS, Season Three, when she had the simple little dress on, and the Mayor said that if aany of the boys in Sunnydale survived, they'd be lining up to go out with her?





Man... the Mayor knew what young men were all about.

6 comments:

Scissors MacGillicutty said...

I will see you on the cat pictures with this dull movie of our two cats, and raise you on the cheezecake with this picture of Mariska Hargitay nekkid.

Ever notice that every so often there's a female perp on Law & Order: SVU who calls Olivia Benson ugly? The cognitive dissonance induced by these sad plastic jobs calling Jayne Mansfield's daughter ugly is almost as wicked a rush as doing a good snort of nitrous oxide....um, not that any of you kids out there should do that...

Scissors MacGillicutty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scissors MacGillicutty said...

Meh, I munged up that previous comment. What I meant to say is this: ever get to watching that movie I tossed yer way?

E. A. Smith said...

That picture goes a long way towards making me want to be a Buffy fan.

James said...

Mmm...Mariska Hargitay naked. Although I suspected she inherited her father's charms when it came to the front porch.

cyde said...

YOWCH! You should've posted over 9000 warnings that you were going to have a really, really hot picture if you scrolled, down, BG!!

:lol: