Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Box this, bitch...

To quote Ambassador Kosh from the late, great science fiction program Babylon 5 - 'And so, it begins...'


This is the first post of my new blog. Why am I doing it? Because all of these other people are, so hell - looks like it might be a cool dive off that cliff after all of the other lemmings... and all I ask is that I don't go face-first into another lemming's a-hole like one of those Tomahawk missiles through an Iraqi general's kitchen window, or that when I hit the bottom, the last thing I experience WON'T be some other dumb-ass lemming giving me a long, hard slab of dumb-ass lemming dick through the rear egress portal as my reward for being dumb enough for jumping off in the first place.

I'll be bitching about things that catch my attention, and every now and then, asking why some things just aren't better- or worse - for people who actually deserve them. I'll let you know how I feel about this and that. Why? Because it's just a relief to get the crap off my chest and out of my head.

Let the molasses-in-Ontario-in January-slow downward spiral towards the event horizon begin.

No comments: