Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why CAN'T we just bitch-slap them...?

I can't sleep, so, I'm up at 5:00 and there's nothing really on right now (besides, it feels like I might drop off soon) so I put The Daily Buzz on.

Okay. Been watching it from the beginning.

Andrea Jackson. Fun, easy on the eyes, actually sounds like she has a clue as to what she's talking about and has a decent little airframe. (Note to Ms. Jackson - whoever told you to go out and get the gray sweater dress... give that person a raise.) Makes watching the show worthwhile.

Kia Malone. Ease up a touch on the flava, and the same as above applies. Love to see her do some location segments, where she'd get to wear some really interesting outfits.

Andy Campbell. When he grows up and gets out of that 'I'm the new kid' appearance he seems to have hard-bolted onto himself, he'll be a newsman. Stop trying so hard to be funny - you're funniest when you just state the obvious and hit with that 'Do you believe folks are this effing dumb?' look...

And then... there's Mitch English.








You know, there's some people that you really want to like... until they open their mouths on serious subjects? That's Mitch. Love Mitch's World, he's not bad with the weather - but when the 'happy talk' starts up and they banter about, sooner or later Mitch starts to open his mouth, I reach for my mute button and wish to God above that the sadists in Master Control would tell the cameraman on Andrea to pull the camera on her back just about three inches... my apologies, Miss Jackson. The Y Chromosome makes me a fool on occasion.

Back to Mitch. When he's not being serious, I can watch. Let personal opinions on serious matters arise, and I think to myself, why can't I just bitch-slap him? Then it would be a wonderful world...


Meanwhile, I'll dream of the day when someone at TDB loses his or her mind completely and manages to talk them into doing a video tribute to the film Undercover Brother by having Andrea and Kia doing a recreation of the Denuse Richards/Aunjanue Ellis catfight from the film.

Sigh. Oh, well. That's what dreams are for.


At least it stops me from thinking about Mitch being serious.

No comments: